Bushfire Disaster Relief Appeal
We all know the devastation that the Australian bushfires have caused many communities.
You can now make a difference by donating your Première Points. This allows affected communities the opportunity to book accommodation by using the Première Points you donated.
How Members can donate their Première Points:
- You can donate your Première Points from your 2019 or 2020 allocations by filling out the below form. The Première Points donated by Members will be used to send those affected by the bushfire disaster on a much needed break.
- If you would like to donate your Première Points to an individual or a family from your local community who has been affected by the bushfire disaster, you can nominate the affected persons by ticking the box below. Please note that due to privacy reasons, we will require your assistance in contacting nominated persons to facilitate the booking process.
- If you do not wish to submit a nomination, Accor Vacation Club will allocate your donation of Première Points to affected persons on your behalf.
- Once you have submitted the below form, a team member from the Member Services team will contact you to finalise your donation and discuss the nomination process with you.
- Alternatively if you would like to donate direct to the Accor Bushfire Disaster Relief Appeal simply ‘Click Here‘