Grand Mercure The Vintage, Accor Vacation Club Apartments
Grand Mercure The Vintage is situated in the beautiful Hunter Valley region of NSW.
Set against the backdrop of the Brokenback Ranges, Grand Mercure The Vintage is an ideal base for exploring the delights of the stunning Hunter Valley. The stylish one and two bedroom fully furnished apartments offer first class luxury. Just two hours from Sydney, Grand Mercure The Vintage blends into the idyllic surrounds of the scenic countryside and is perfect for a relaxing getaway.
- Luxurious ‘Peter Morrissey’ guest amenities
- Gas fireplace and fully ducted air conditioning
- LCD screens in main bedroom and living areas
- Two balconies with sun lounges and outdoor setting for private dining
- Fully self-contained designer kitchen with Smeg appliances and microwave
- Crockery, cutlery and glassware
- CD/Radio in each apartment
- Mini Hi Fi/DVD player in each apartment
- Work desks in each room
- Wireless broadband is available throughout the complex (provided complimentary)
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- In room safe
- Washing machine and dryer
- Steam iron and ironing board
- Cycle and buggy tracks
- The Vintage Golf Club (restaurant, bar & cafe, and golf course)
- The Leisure Complex (fitness facilities, tennis courts, 25m heated swimming pool and spa)
*Access to leisure complex may be restricted with limited notice
Reception: Open from 8:00am to 6:00pm, 8:00am to 8:00pm (Friday Only)
Check-in: From 2pm
Internet: Complimentary WiFi available by connecting to GMVINTAGE network (no password required)
BBQ: Available for members to use in the common area located near the pool. Opening times: 7am to 10pm. Members to bring utensils from their rooms
Car Parking: 1 single garage with direct access to each apartment
Caravans and Motorhomes: Onsite parking is prohibited for Caravans and Motorhomes. A caravan park is located 10 minutes away from the Club Apartments
Fitness Centre: Accor Vacation Club members are entitled to enjoy complimentary use of fitness centre facilities
The Cafe at Legends is open 7 days from 7am for Buffet Breakfast & Lunch.
The Legends Grill restaurant is available 7 nights for dinner from 6pm. Booking recommended.
Spike Bar & Cafe is ideal for a quiet drink with great views of the 18th green. Open 7 days. Snack menu is available daily from 11.30am.
Please note – Restaurants do not participate in the Accor Plus programme.
Cessnock is the southern gateway to the Hunter Valley wine region and is the nearest major town to The Vintage Apartments. The Vintage Apartments are located 160 km north of Sydney and 40 km west of Newcastle. It takes approximately 1 hour from Newcastle by car and less than 2 hours from Sydney along the F3 freeway.
- Lindemans Wines
- McWilliams Mount Pleasant Estate
- Pokolbin Estate
- Reg Drayton Winery
- Rothbury Estate
- Tulloch Wines
- Tyrrell’s Vineyards
- Wyndham Estate
Things To Do:
- 4WD adventure tours
- Hunter Valley Gardens
- Horse riding
- Trail rides
- Horse and carriage tours
- Bus tours
- Helicopter tours
- Hot air ballooning
- Vintage car tours
- Maitland Gaol
- Grossmann House
- Hunter Valley Zoo
- Jazz Festivals and Opera