Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort, Accor Vacation Club
Managed by Accor Vacation Club, Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort is a secluded luxury lodge set amidst 25 acres of New Zealand native bush, on Mt Pauanui in the Coromandel Peninsula. Only two hours drive from Auckland, Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort features luxurious chalet accommodation in an idyllic bush landscape.
Spend your evening star-gazing on the private deck of your grand chalet in the treetops, following a delicious meal at the Resort’s award winning Miha restaurant. For luxury seclusion at its best, Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort offers a premium getaway in an unsurpassable location.
All Rooms Feature
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Television/DVD player
- Complimentary Sky channels
- Heated pool
- Tennis court
- Complimentary bike hire
- Guest laundry
This property is two (2) hour’s drive from Auckland and is considered a peaceful yet remote location.
This property is set on a hillside location and may not be suitable for those with mobility difficulties. A golf buggy is available as a courtesy transfer to take guests from reception to their studio and vice versa.
Reception: Open from 7:00am to 9:00pm daily
Check-in: from 2:00pm Check-out 11:00am
**Please notify Member Reservations at time of booking if your check-in time will be after reception hours
Internet: Free internet access is available.
The Resort: Sauna, swimming pool, tennis, tour desk, gym, free bike hire, and self service guest laundry, restaurant, bar, safety deposit boxes. Cafe Chalet offers in room service basic for meals.
Miha Restaurant opening hours:
- Breakfast from 7.00am to 10.30am daily (Excludes 1st June to 1st October, breakfast is served from 8am)
- Lunch from 12pm to 3.00pm daily
- Dinner from 5.30pm until late. Last seatings at 8.30pm unless prior arrangements made.
- Bar open daily from 11am until late
The Coromandel Peninsula is a two(2) hour drive from Auckland and two(2) hours from Hamilton, Tauranga or Rotorua along the spectacular Pacific Coast Highway.
Pauanui is located in driving distance from:
- Auckland – 154km
- Hamilton – 152km
- Whitianga – 35km
- Thames – 50km
Highly recommended that you have your own vehicle to drive to/from the Resort.
Complimentary resort car park available.
The nearest major airport is Auckland International Airport – two (2) hours drive away.
- Glow worm caves tours
- 3 golf Courses
- Pauanui Beach
- Hot Water Beach (hot springs)
- Coromandel Town
- Miranda Hot springs (70kms)
- Lost Springs (hot pools & spa)
- Driving Creek Railway – Coromandel town (2hours drive)
- Waihi – gold mine tours & experience centre
- Mercury Bay Winery – Hahei