Oakridge Resort Wanaka, Accor Vacation Club Apartments
Oakridge Resort Lake Wanaka is set in a stunning mountain landscape offering majestic views overlooking the Southern Alps in Wanaka.
Snow capped mountains, crystal clear lake waters and outstanding natural beauty, welcome to wondrous Wanaka. Located only a short drive from the striking Lake Wanaka and surrounded by an unsurpassed alpine panorama, Wanaka is a year round playground.
- 2 heated pools
- 7 hot tubs
- 25m lap pool
- The Sanctuary Day Spa with full range of massage and beauty treatments. Bookings recommended.
- Jacob’s Grill Restaurant and Bar
- Opening Hours: Breakfast 7am – 10am (7 days), Dinner 6pm – 9pm (7 days), Bar Open from 3pm (7 days)
- Seasonal Changes to restaurant hours and opening days apply. Enquire at Reception. Bookings recommended.
Reception – 24 Hours
Please Note: Check-in is at Oakridge Resort Lake Wanaka
Check-in: 3pm and Check-out: 10am
Carparking – Complimentary carparking available
Internet – The Resort is linked to a wireless broadband and has a guest computer at Reception for guest usage (access vouchers are available at reception).
Wanaka is located in the Southern Lakes region of New Zealand’s South Island, 65km or 50 minutes drive across the Crown Range from Queenstown International Airport.
Distance from the nearest cities:
Auckland: 1.5 hour flight to Queenstown
Christchurch: 5 hour drive
Dunedin: 3.5 hour drive
Lake Wanaka’s airport receives daily flights to and from Christchurch. Shuttle services from the airport into town are available.
Wanaka is easily accessible by road with national highways dissecting the town either from the West or East Coast. Daily coach services link Wanaka with neighbouring Queenstown and Christchurch.
- Lake Wanaka (5km/3 mins)
- Cardrona Ski Fields (20km/13 mins)
- Treble Cone (52km/30 mins)