The Sebel Palm Cove
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Work has started on developing the surrounding area of Palm Cove. There will be ongoing works and some disruption to the area for the Oceansedge Estate. The properties are taking all precautions to monitor any noise and dust associated with the development. During this time work will commence between 8am – 4.30pm to the land adjacent to the Sebel Palm Cove car park.
Palm Cove is a tropical paradise dotted with outdoor cafes, restaurants, bars, boutique shops and convenience stores. Located between Cairns and Port Douglas and near the Great Barrier Reef.
The Sebel Palm Cove is located between Cairns and Port Douglas, the Club apartments are located just a short stroll to a tropical palm-fringed beach. The unspoilt paradise lies parallel to the beautiful Great Barrier Reef and is within easy reach of the renowned Daintree Rainforest and tropical Atherton Tablelands.
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Complimentary parking
- Coin operated laundry (Washer and Dryer)
- Tour desk
- 25 metre lap pool (fees apply)
- Gymnasium (fees apply)
- Sauna (fees apply)
- Fitness classes (fees apply)
Reception: Open from 8am to 6pm daily.
Check-in: from 2pm
After hours check-in: For after hours key collection please call +61 7 4059 8000 during 8am until 6pm to organise collection.
Car Parking: Complimentary resort car park is available.
Internet: NBN Wifi is available in all rooms (1GB per 24hours, per device), this is a complimentary service.
Laundry: Coin operated laundry located on Ground Floor (includes washer and dryer). $3 per wash and dry. Laundry powder available if required.
Resort Facilities: There is one outdoor swimming pool at the Resort, however extra facilities are available at the Oceans Edge Health Club including a 25m lap pool, gymnasium and sauna. Additional fees apply for these services.
- The Sebel Palm Cove is approximately 30 minutes drive from Cairns and 40 minutes from Port Douglas.
- Cairns International Airport – 22km is approximately 25 minutes drive.
- Airport Transfers available through reception. For reservations, please contact reception directly on +61 7 4059 8000 to arrange transfers (charges apply).
- Local bus services also run from Cairns City to Palm Cove.
- Complimentary resort car park available.
- Hire car can be arrange to be available from the resort.
- Swimming in ocean nets is safest way to enjoy the beach during Stinger season from mid November to mid May.
Directions: To The Sebel Palm Cove
FROM CAIRNS: Travel North on Captain Cook Highway to Palm Cove – Approximately 30 mins drive. Turn right into Warren Street. Follow this road around and you then turn left into Cedar Road. Continue on this road towards the beach until you see the sign on the left for Ocean Edge and the Hotel Grand Chancellor. Turn left here – this is Coral Coast Drive. Continue up this street until the roundabout. This is where you turn left (sign says The Sebel Accor Vacation Apartments) and travel past the Ocean’s Edge Health Club This road takes you into the resort car park and reception area.
- The Sky Rail to Kuranda
- Spa treatments
- Great Barrier Reef
- Port Douglas
- Cairns township
- Supermarket nearby
- Palm Cove Village