The Sebel Pinnacle Valley Resort
The Sebel Pinnacle Valley Resort enjoys four star accommodation in the heart of the Victorian High Country, just half an hour from the Mt Buller Ski Resort and twenty minutes from the township of Mansfield.
Nestled in the Victorian High Country, just half an hour from the famous Mt Buller ski fields and surrounded by rivers, lakes, mountains and wineries, the resort is an ideal all-seasons holiday destination. Relax and soak up the sunshine by the pool in summer, or hit the nearby ski fields in winter.
- Kids Space (coins needed)
- Barbecue rotunda
- Solar heated swimming pool (closed for winter)
- Row boats and canoes
- 18 hole mini golf
- In-house ski and clothing hire (charges apply)
- Bike hire (charges apply)
- Complimentary outdoor parking
- Restaurant and bar
Reception: Open from 7.30am to 5.30pm daily (hours may vary during winter and public holidays)
Check-in: from 2.00pm
Guest Laundry: Complimentary guest laundry is located on level 1 of the main hotel building.
Internet: Due to the remote location of the Resort, limited Wi-Fi is available for Resort guests. Guests can access free Wi-Fi at the Reception/Restaurant during Reception hours. Please note due to the location of this property, Telstra is the only service provider available with limited mobile/internet coverage.
- Ski hire is available. Please contact the hotel to pre-arrange your hire needs and professional fitting.
- Personal ski equipment drying cupboard available in the main accommodation build.
- Contact Reception to arrange: horse riding, bus transfers or tour bookings, tennis racquets, mini-golf putters, bike hire, rowboat and canoe paddles, fishing rods, archery, volleyball and a range of other sporting equipment.
- Complimentary outdoor car park is available for guests usage. No undercover car park at the Resort.
The resort is only 10 minute drive to the gates of Mt Buller ski fields, a daily transfers are available during the ski season via MMBL (Mount Buller Bus Lines) (charges apply).
The Sebel Pinnacle Valley Resort is approximately 2.5 hours drive from Melbourne Airport.
Complimentary outdoor resort car park available.
- Snow skiing – 21.5km
- Horse Riding (2) – from 14 to +50km
- Mansfield Zoo – 25km
- Historical ‘Craigs Hut’ – 45km
- Lake Eildon – 49km
- 7 Golf Courses – from 25km to 70km
- 9 Wineries (Mansfield, King Valley) – from 23km to 46km
- Mt Buller
- 4WD Tracks & Tours
- Mountain Biking
- Bush walking
- Helicopter Flights
- Local wineries